- Show your customers your uptime availability
- What do I get?
24×7 Website performance Monitoring
Public status pages showing your uptime/downtime are a good way of seeing exactly the status of your monitors at a glance. You can choose which monitors to show, you can set your own title, subtitle, rss feed, logo and messages.
- Select which monitors to show
- Multiple public status pages
- Customize/Add your own logo
- Add your own custom message
- Customize the title/subtitle
- Add a link back to your own site link
- Social Icons – It looks nice
- Show your own messages next to each monitor
- Specify your own RSSFeed where you can update customers of current problems or features
- How does this help me?
- Create your own wallboard in your office
- Keep your customers upto date when you have problems
- Show off your uptime and availability
- Create different pages for different customers
- Fast and easy to setup