Monitoring a web site
Its our job to make your job easier so we have put together this guide to help you get your website monitoring up and running as quickly as possible with a minimum of effort.
- Home page – Monitoring your home page is a must to make sure your website is up and running 24×7, Select our HTTP monitor and just enter your domain name to get up and running. This will check that the server running your website is delivering the content correctly and that the response time is within acceptable limits.
- Contact Forms – Add a HTTP web monitor with post data for your contact form. Our servers will automatically submit the form to your servers, make sure that customers can contact you.
- Website content – Check the content hasn’t changed unexpectedly or is returning the correct data – monitor web site content checking using regular expressions.
- DNS CNAME record – Used to find your web-server from your domain, check it resolves every time using a DNS CNAME monitor.
- DNS A records – Check that they still resolve to the corret address
It doesn’t matter what type of website you have make sure its up and running 24×7 365 days a year. Protect your investment, and help avoid those embarrassing moments.